Lactobacillus bulgaricus , LB-51 super strain travels along with food as it is being processed. Natren’s Digesta-Lac supplies 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) of Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51 super strain per serving. It is available in dairy powder and dairy free capsules
Bulgaricum works to support your resident flora and aid in digestion:
- May diminish the need for laxatives and promote regularity by stimulating peristaltic action.
- Produces lactase, which aids in the natural digestion of lactose (milk sugar) and may minimize lactose intolerance.
- Encourages an acidic pH level, inhibiting undesirable microorganisms and yeast.
- Promotes healthy immunity. Helps to improve the bioavailability and absorption of required minerals, especially calcium.
- Promotes protein digestion necessary for cellular repair.
- Potency guaranteed through printed expiration date.
- Researched, formulated and manufactured only by Natren.
Bulgaricum is Step 3 in the Natren Healthy Trinity® System, complementing Step 1 Superdophilus® and Step 2 Bifidodinate® for your total gastrointestinal health.
DAIRY FREE – Powder Product in Veggie Capsules
PROBIOTIC STRAINS USED: Lactobacillus bulgaricus , LB-51 2 billion cfu per 1 capsule
Promotes optimal digestion